David D. Nachand
- Over 30 years experience in legal representation of Executors and Personal Representatives in Estate administration.
- Significant experience in preparing estate plans, wills and trusts (simple and complex) and Powers of Attorney.
- Past President of Clark County Indiana Bar Association.
- Private Pilot.
- Undergraduate: Indiana State University, B.S.
- Law School: University of Louisville
Licensed To Practice Law in Indiana
Admitted to Practice: All Indiana State Trial courts, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
David D. Nachand grew up in Jeffersonville, Indiana and began his law practice as a second-generation attorney, joining his father, Henry Nachand, a veteran attorney in Jeffersonville who began practice in Jeffersonville in 1947.
In addition to significant experience in Estates, Probate, Estate Administration, and Estate Planning, Mr. Nachand has extensive experience in Commercial and Residential Real Estate Transactions and issues. He has also testified as an expert witness in real estate matters and served as the attorney for the Clark County Plan Commission and Board of Zoning Appeals for over 30 years.
Mr. Nachand is admitted to practice in all Indiana State Trial Courts and the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, although his practice is centered around families and business in Clark and Floyd County, Indiana.
Mr. Nachand is a member of the Clark County, Indiana Bar Association, the Indiana State Bar Association and the Sherman Minton American Inn of Court.
Mr. Nachand graduated from Indiana State University and received a law degree from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law.